We are looking for an experienced Channel Marketing Manager ideally who has worked for a distribution or technical company. This standalone role directly reports to the CEO and is the creator, implementor and driver of our marketing department. We are looking for someone who can collaborate with both internal and external customers, has a can-do attitude and is results driven. Due to the urgent nature of this role we can only consider candidates based in Dubai currently.
Position Overview, Nature and Scope:
Accountable for the management and daily operations of all Channel marketing related functional disciplines, including but not limited to: Marketing Planning and Strategy Contribution; Channel Marketing Activities to generate new Business; Event management; Minerva Brand Management and Communications; Digital Marketing Presence; Minerva Website Optimisation; Vendor Relationship; T1 Partner Support; Marketing administration; and driving the Minerva’s technical calendar.
Accountabilities and responsibilities
– Creates annually the Marketing plan for the business; which will develop and grow the existing Channel and resulting in new partner acquisition. Liaising with our technical and Sales department, this plan will incorporate our annual event and training activity.
– Creating and driving the channel marketing activities in conjunction with the sales department to develop plans on how we optimise the sales funnel within Countries, Regions and Territories. Driving specific targeted marketing campaigns through the Channel.
– Work alongside the vendor marketing teams to maximising the marketing funds for Minerva and maintain strong relationships that add value. Execute joint marketing initiatives.
– Formulates a clear plan of the annual events that Minerva should be present at, to include but not limited to Tradeshows, Roadshows, Training Seminars and Conferences, exhibitions etc. To execute the co-ordination and planning of all events, to maximise our ROI.
– Working in conjunction with the inside sales team to manage all leads generated as a result of marketing initiatives and evaluate the success.
– Draft, design via Illustrator all digital marketing campaigns including; adverts, mailings, banners etc. through the Internet, display advertising and any other digital medium.
– Proactively creates, designs, implements and posts all social media communications. Evaluating the effectiveness of each platform and campaign.
– Creates a brand driven environment by defining the Minerva brand in all marketing activities to increase our exposure, reputation and market presence.
– Collates post event analysis to demonstrate ROI and results of sales. Formulates a clear budgetary plan and tracks all expenditure for the Company and our Vendor’s for each event. Share this information with the CEO and Finance accordingly.
– Overseeing the day to day activities of the marketing department. Making decisions where necessary and ensuring the department runs smoothly.
– Complete Marketing reports to include; SEO, lead generation, campaign ROI, opportunity conversion per campaign, marketing analysis from campaigns through icontact, PR and advertising, weekly marketing email updates to the team.
– Monitor and track web, digital and social media initiatives and tactics and conduct analysis and identify solutions and recommendations to optimise strategies.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
– Must have at least 5 years’ channel marketing experience. Preference will be given to candidates based in Dubai.
– Marketing Degree or equivalent marketing qualification.
– A passion for Marketing and Channel Management and effective Partner engagement.
– Strong analytical skills, both financial and non-financial.
– Previous experience of running events; pre event build up and post event analysis.
– Ability to identify and manage risks, scenarios and events appropriately.
– Pragmatic, objective and creative problem-solving skills.
– Creativity and ability to think outside the box
– A self-starter who needs minimal supervision to achieve results, someone that is goal orientated.
– Proven track record of multi skilling and handling many tasks at the same time
– Attention to detail and motivated to implement accurate and efficient administration methods / data capture in all aspects of work
– Must be highly organised with excellent time management skills.
– Excellent communication, presentation and relationship skills
– Must have excellent spoken and written English and be a good communicator.
– Marketing degree (B.A. Hons) or other relevant marketing qualification
– Must have extensive knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Outlook and Adobe Photoshop / Illustrator.
– Strong Digital Advertising, social media, SEO/Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and marketing automation skills.
– Hands on experience with various marketing technologies, such as Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Marketing Automation (MA), Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) and analytics tools.
HOW TO APPLY
If you feel that you match the skills and experience, then please apply direct to us on email@example.com. You need to send us an up to date copy of your CV and a covering letter, explaining why you match our role and when you could start.
When applying for this job please mention ‘MIN CMM’ in the subject line of your application. This will show us that you have read the full job description.
Only applicants that send a CV and covering letter will be shortlisted.