We are looking for a Senior Brand Sales Manager – Motorola who will drive sustainable, scalable and consistent growth for the Motorola Brand. Play an integral part in developing and implementing Minerva’s Strategy and Go-To-Market (GTM) efforts.
Working in partnership with Marketing to develop a clear and planned approach for the Brand regarding sales promotions, marketing campaigns, event participation etc. Promoting the Brand internally and externally.
Ensuring the appropriate Sales Tools are developed for the Brand, it’s products and that these are effectively trained and shared with all colleagues to enhance our internal knowledge and enable Sales to be optimised.
– Evaluates the potential for a Brand across all territories / verticals and effectively uses these insights to formulate a Go to Market (GTM) plan.
– Maintain effective relationships with the Vendor to ensure our strategies are aligned, mutually beneficial Go to Market Plans are agreed and the necessary support to execute them are received from the Vendor.
– Formulates a comprehensive Go to Market (GTM) plan for an assigned Brand(s) across all (relevant) territories, which is aligned to the Minerva Sales Strategy and provides valid opportunities for scalable and consistent growth.
– Works with Internal colleagues, Key Business partners and the Vendor to validate the GTM plan in alignment and ensure full commitment, support and engagement with the approach to be taken.
– Establishes clear milestones, deadlines and deliverables within the GTM plan and once agreed, proactively tracks and reports progress to the Management through the quarterly review process.
– Effectively communicates and shares their Brand GTM plan and intended activities with the team, to create joint ownership, commitment and engagement. Assigns activities to BDM’s for them to achieve and follows up to ensure it happens.
– Negotiate special deals with Vendor’s to ensure the best returns for Minerva.
– Planning, presenting and fine tuning Strategic Business plans / GTM to the Vendor to gain their commitment and support.
– Retains overall ownership for taking all necessary actions to optimise the brand stock levels in our warehouse, and ensures all BDM’s are focused on actions they need to do to assist with clearing aged stock, whilst ensuring there is availability so that Minerva doesn’t miss out on opportunities.
– Ensures all members of the team are fully trained regarding the Brand and every member of the Sales Team has the training, knowledge and tools to effectively sell any product.
– Seek out regular feedback from our Vendor’s to ensure the relationship is progressing well.
– Participating in key Vendor Events and acting as the Commercial face of Minerva
Qualifications and desired experience:
– 10 years sales experience, and experience of managing either a product, vendor or account, must have at least 5 years working in the MENA region.
– Proven track record of achieving or over achieving sales targets
– Two-way Radio expertise is important but could be offset by channel expertise in Technology B2B and/or Vertical expertise and/or regional contacts/experience.
– A clear understanding of Channel structures and Margin structures knowledge
– Bachelor’s Degree required
– Excellent spoken and written English, mother tongue only
Must have extensive knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, ERP programs, CRM knowledge
HOW TO APPLY
When applying for this job please mention ‘MIN BSM’ in the subject line of your application. This will show us that you have read the full job description. Only applicants that send a CV and covering letter will be shortlisted.
Please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com