The R190V gives service providers more options enabling them to:
• Enhance customer satisfaction by offering standardized SP- validated and managed indoor home routers that connect users to the internet rapidly and efficiently.
• Sell or lease the R190V as the ISP provided and managed home router. The ATA port enables ISPs to provide Voice-over-IP phone service, creating a new line of revenue for the ISPs
• Reduce service call costs with client visibility via cnMaestro with the ezView tool. Track and manage customer inventory, and see attached clients and RSSI information remotely – enabling fast customer support.
The cnPilot R190V solution can be deployed with Cambium’s cnMaestro cloud controller or On-premises controller versions, offering:
• Zero touch onboarding
• Inventory tracking and monitoring
• Dashboard views with alarms
• Remote mass upgrade
• TR-069 & SNMP management