The R190W gives service providers more options enabling them to:
• Enhance customer satisfaction by offering standardized SP- validated and managed indoor home routers that connect users to the internet rapidly and efficiently.
• Sell or lease the R190W as the ISP provided router to subscribers, creating a new line of revenue. The low capex of these routers ensures a rapid return on investment.
• Reduce service call costs with client visibility via cnMaestro with the ezView tool. Track and manage customer inventory, and see attached clients and RSSI information remotely – enabling fast customer support.
The cnPilot R190W solution can be deployed with Cambium’s cnMaestro™ cloud controller or On-premises controller versions, offering:
• Zero touch onboarding
• Inventory tracking and monitoring
• Dashboard views with alarms
• Remote mass upgrade
• TR-069 & SNMP management